Following the success of the previous Love West Dulwich Spring Fairs and Christmas Fairs, I’m delighted to announce that the Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair will be back on Saturday 26th November 2016.
The Love West Dulwich Christmas Fair will take place on Park Hall Road, Croxted Road and Rosendale Road and is a wonderful way to support our lovely West Dulwich community and get your Christmas shopping all wrapped up whilst enjoying a fun day out for all the family.
Having lived in West Dulwich for nearly 20 years, it was a dream of mine to open a toy shop in the area. The Rosendale Road parade of shops is a lovely part of the local community, so I was delighted to open Wigwam there just over three years ago.
Tea West started the Rosendale Road market many years back, and I have taken over the running of this with my sister, who is also a local mum, and made it a central part of the Love West Dulwich fairs. I enjoy working with all the businesses throughout West Dulwich, so that we can celebrate everything about our lovely area, as well as organise the fairs, which we know the community enjoy.
West Dulwich is a great place to live. In fact, where I work, where I live, and where my children go to school is all on the same road, so I’m very dedicated to the area and love meeting the local families when they come into my shop. I hope to see lots of them at our Christmas Fair – it is going to be a great day!
Across West Dulwich there will be:
– Special in-store activities and promotions for all the family to take part in;
– Santa’s Grotto and face painting at Wigwam Toy Shop;
– A visit from Miss Christmas;
– The Rosendale Road Market: stalls include prints & art, crafts, handmade jewellery, baby & children’s clothing, cakes, textiles, and much more;
– Mulled wine and craft beer hut at The Rosendale Pub;
– Pulled pork and homemade sausages from Scotch Meats;
– Story time at Dulwich Books;
– Live entertainment on Croxted and Rosendale Roads from local choirs and GDND Street Dancers.
Plus much more!
Love West Dulwich is an alliance of West Dulwich businesses and residents working together to entice those that live, work and school locally to stay in the area and those that live further afield to make the journey into West Dulwich and enjoy the wealth of fantastic local award winning businesses have to offer.
Our Christmas Fair will take place on Saturday 26 November from 10am – 4pm.