East Dulwich will host a street festival with all the trimmings when the Christmas Cracker returns on Saturday 3 December.
The 2015 Christmas Cracker involved 500 participants and attracted well over 5000 visitors. Now in its fifth year, the 2016 East Dulwich Christmas Cracker will offer even more to get everyone in the festive spirit. This year’s programme will include an exciting array of entertainment, activities and promotions for everyone:
* A Kid’s Christmas Disco with The Little Disco Company
* Quirky roaming entertainers provided by local alternative comedy club, Pull the Other One.
* A Christmas Wreath competition run by The Fresh Flower Company.
* A Festive Market with fabulous gifts and delicious festive foods.
* A Christmas Jumper Competition judged by the East Dulwich Women’s Institute.
* A Christmas Treasure Hunt run by Link Age Southwark.
* Arts & Crafts workshops, Poetry and Storytelling activities for kids and grown-ups.
* Exclusive offers, gifts and activities with fantastic Local Traders and Businesses.
The event in East Dulwich will take place on Lordship Lane, North Cross Road and beyond between 11am and 5pm. So come along and join in the festive fun!
For information, please contact Dan Rigby on 020 8761 4526 or firstname.lastname@example.org or check the Website: www.southwark.gov.uk/christmascracker Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ eastdulwichchristmascracker and twitter feed: @SouthwarkEvents #CrackerED
The East Dulwich Christmas Cracker is part of the Southwark Presents programme and is funded by Southwark Council and contributions from local traders.