Help us celebrate Dulwich and South London
We welcome written articles and multimedia submissions that reflect the theme of the magazine, which is to celebrate people and culture in Dulwich and neighbouring areas in SE London. For more information about this the magazine, please go to the “Who We Are” page.
If you would like to submit an article, photo, audio podcast or online video, please contact us via the email address below, including:
- Your name
- Your verifiable address, tel. number and email
- A brief description of your article or multi-media submission
- A short bio (3-5 sentences)
- (We may also ask you for your photograph if we decide to publish your submission)
All submissions are subject to the following Guidelines
- The submission must be relevant to the theme of Dulwich OnView, which is to celebrate people and culture in Dulwich and neighbouring areas in South London.
- when writing a review of a local film or event, draw us a picture in words about the venue, the atmosphere, the people as well as reviewing the film or event – bring it to life for us!
- an informal, chatty style works best – as if you’re emailing a friend
- keep your sentences and paragraphs short – it’s easier to read online that way
- Written articles should be no more than 800 words in length and very short is fine too. The maximum length of videos should not exceed 10 minutes. Audio podcasts should not exceed 30 minutes. All content must be suitable for a general audience.
- When submitting a video or podcast, do not send the file. Upload it onto YouTube or other video/ audio sharing site and send us the link
- While we are happy to publish occasional advance notices for community and not-for-profit events, we are not a listings magazine and we publish such items entirely at our discretion.
- We do not accept anything that may be considered to be advertisements, advertorials, infommercials or similar.
- By submitting an article or multi-media content, you are agreeing to the following:
- that we may use your submission and edit it for any purpose relating to this magazine including use in any publication, media or any other form of dissemination
- you warrant that you own the copyright to the submission and give consent for our use of it
- you also warrant that nothing in the article infringes the copyright or any other rights of any third party or is defamatory or infringes the right of privacy of any third party
- you are not entitled to any payment from any source in relation to your contribution or any publication or dissemination of it
- Note that this is a public site and we do not have any control over third parties who may copy your work from this blog or publish it elsewhere via this blog’s feed.
- We reserve the right not to publish any submission and we do not have to give you a reason.
These Guidelines may change from time to time. Please check back for updates.
Please note that the magazine is run entirely by volunteers and we will not be making payment for any article.
Email us your article
To submit an article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.